Saturday, January 9, 2010

My eBay Paris Postcard



I love eBay. It's a wonderful place to find one of a kind items. When I saw this beauty, I just had to have it. There is just something so special about this vintage Paris postcard. The colors are so soft and perfectly worn and the original writing is the icing on the cake.
So I bid high and won. I feel it was worth every penny I paid to add it to my catalog. I am so glad get to share it with all my customers. This image, once tucked away in a drawer, is now in the hands of many an altered artist making the world a prettier place.
Thanks for looking and please visit my site: http://www.collagesheetgirl.com/
kate

3 comments:

fookaDESIGNS said...

GREAT find! I'm secretly jealous of you right now. :)

Anonymous said...

love your prints..Paris Postcard is right up my alley...Beautiful..

enjoyed your Blog very much.

Jessica Bangs said...

Looks great, Mom! You're getting really good at using programs, very professional! I love how worn it looks.

Love yooou! XOXOXO

-Jess