Pumpkin Witch by Collage Sheet Girl
Celebrate the Season with Halloween Photo Decoupage
It's quirky, fun and just plain silly
- Find an old vintage photo, the grungier the better. This will give your project a creepy Halloween look and feel.
- Don't use the original, make a copy of the print.
- Purchase sticker paper found at your local office supply store.
- Using the sticker paper, create a page of hand drawn elements using a fine tip marker.
- Draw cartoony pumpkins, wands and witch hats.
- Cut out your elements.
- Peel off the sticky backing and place.
- Finally, you can frame your finished photo with an old ornate frame or a simple frame painted black.
Have fun with this project and if you like it, please leave a comment.
Thanks for looking!
Kate / Collage Sheet Girl