Sunday, January 22, 2012

Decoupage Vintage Papers Book

This digital book has a little bit of everything vintage and vintage inspired.

It is filled to the brim with 10 assorted U-Print Sheets.

Print using card stock, photo papers and lightweight papers.
Recently, I was asked the make and model of my printer. I use a Epson Stylus NX420 and it is awesome for decoupage. Its very expensive and the inks do not run. Perfect for printing pages and pages of this book.

Printable Vintage Papers Digital Books will be added to my website soon 
This first edition Intro Price will be $5.99 

An excellent price considering single sheets sell for $3.00 each on my web site.
That's like getting 8 FREE SHEETS
 
Visit my website if you would like to request a copy of this first book.
www.collagesheetgirl.com

Printable Vintage Papers
Book #1
by Kate Bangs
Litchfield, NH



No comments: