Friday, September 9, 2011

How To Make Decoupage Domino Pendants with Vintage Halloween Photographs

 

 Decoupage Pendants are bewitchingly fun to make!  I will glady share with you how I make my Halloween pendants. You can embellish yours with glued on jewels to give it that extra sparkle and make it your own one of a kind piece.


 Easy Instructions to Make Halloween Pendant Jewelry

1. Print out digital collage sheet using glossy photo paper. Cut out images.
2. Paint a layer of Mod Podge glue on the Domino.
3. Press the image firmly on the surface making sure there are no bubbles.
4. Add top coat of Mod Podge to seal your pendant.
5. Glue on Jewelry bale (found at your local bead store) String 16 "silken cord though bale.

Wear and enjoy! 
Thanks Kate



I sell many vintage halloween digital collage sheets in my store. Here is a link to the Grungy Witch photos sheet. I still need to add the Witches Brew.
http://www.collagesheetgirl.com/item_306/Grungy-Prim-Vintage-Halloween-Witch-Photographs-Mini-Digital-Collage-Sheet.htm

No comments: