Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Making One Dollar Sweet Dream Baby Sign


Sweet Dreams Baby

I just love the Dollar Store and the $1.00 frames they sell. They are such a bargain! You can make oodles of these pretty little signs at that price.

How I made My Sign
I made 2 signs, one for a girl and one for a boy. Printed them out using a Glossy Kodak Photo Paper 4" x 6" using my home printer and simply framed them with my super $1.00 frame.




I did paint this frame a creamy white using Ben Moore Linen White paint just because I have that at home. You could use any creamy white paint and get the same results.
Want to make your own?






Have fun visiting my site http://www.collagesheetgirl.com/
My signs are a bargain tooo. You are welcome to sell what you make. If you do, I wish you much success! Kate

No comments: