Thursday, May 19, 2011

Decoupage Jars with Vintage Photographs and Rhinestone Glam


I love to recyle jars and bottles. It is sooo simple. All you need is some old Flea Market rhinestone bracelets, old photograph copies, and glue.
Nothing could be easier, just look at the beautiful results!

Here's how I made mine.

Clean the bottle.
You could print out your old images using sticker sheets.
Cut out image and seal with clear contact paper.
Stick image on front of your jar.
Glue rhinestone border.

For the pendant top, I made mine with soldered glass and one of my images sheets titled 'Inspirational Words'.

 You can purchase something similar at the craft store.

Want to make your own jars? To purchase my $3.00 digital collage sheets visit http://www.collagesheetgirl.com/

Have fun... kate

No comments: